22/07/2016

good night images

good night image for whatsapp

good night images
"The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away."

“I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.” Good Night!

good night image for whatsapp

"As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are."

“Fear can keep us all night long, but FAITH makes one beautiful Pillow.” Have A Peaceful Good night!".

good night image for whatsapp

"Instead of holding my pillow tight, I wish I could meet you in person and kiss you good night".

"Just for you, I have a sweet good night kiss. Just to you, I wish a morning full of bliss. Good night handsome".

No comments:

Post a Comment