16/10/2019

One Sided Love Quotes for Whatsapp Status


One Sided Love Quotes & feeling love for Whatsapp Status
Below you will get some collection of inspirational, wishes, and humorous old one sided love quotes, one sided love sayings, and one sided love proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
I love dreaming because in my dreams you are actually mine.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms.


It’s so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember
Loving someone who doesn’t love you in return… is like trying to fly with a broken wing. 

One side love status quotes - feeling love status

Even if you tear me to pieces or even if you reduce me to ashes, I would still go back and give you my heart.
 
All relationships have one law : Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when youre there.     
 
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
 
You can sacrifice and not love. But you cannot love and not sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment