05/02/2019

7th February – A Day of Rose, Happy Rose Day SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Image For Whatsapp Status


7th February – A Day of Rose, Happy Rose Day SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Image For Whatsapp Status
Here are listed the best rose day SMS and awesome quotes for your loved one. Rose day becomes on 7th February each year and it is the first day of valentine's week. This year rose day in it falls on the next day of Wednesday means Thursday. The Happy valentine’s day and all days of Valentine week such as rose day, chocolate day, promise day, teddy day, hug day, propose day have actually originated came from the western countries which are occurred on different days and on different times in different countries. 



Happy Rose Day SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Image For Whatsapp Status
Today – A rose day is celebrated along with all other weekdays have become an eagerly awaited eventually all over the world. On this day everyone may send romantic messages to her husband or his boyfriend along with a red rose or a bouquet of roses. Here we are going to provide you a list of sweet, cute, romantic rose day Images for Whatsapp Status Quotes, SMS and messages for your loved one or for your girlfriend/boyfriend.


Happy Rose Day SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Image For Whatsapp Status


Happy Rose Day SMS, Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend/Boyfriend


“If you think than I am selfish, then yes I am selfish because,
I cannot ready to share you with anyone else.
Here are red roses for you. The happy rose day my love…

Happy Rose Day: Share this Rose Day wish with that someone special”
“Our love is like the infinite sky, it never ends but always increases
it is as deep as the ocean, and it is as pretty and soft as the rose…

Happy Rose Day 2019

A bunch of red roses for the most special and love of my life.
Happy Rose Day, my sweet Valentine! - Happy Rose Day

आपके होंटो पे सदा खिलते गुलाब रहे, खुदा ना करे आप कभी उदास रहे,
हम आपके पास चाहे रहे ना रहे, आप जिन्हे चाहे वो सदा आपके पास रहे
Happy Rose Day 2019

‘You are so special to me, this I recognized the very first day when I met you.
Today I place my heart with these roses beneath your feet.
Please accept these roses and be my heart forever…

A rose is not just a flower. It is a symbol of true love. It shows that true love never ends. Happy Rose Day!”

“Love is an ocean and everyone wants to drown into it, some wins and some may lose in love,
love is like a rose which each one wants to pluck,
But I want to kiss and keep this red rose with me forever

Love is a flower. You've got to let it grow. Happy Rose Day, my love!”


Rose Day Messages and Quotes For Wife | Husband

Your love is like the fragrance of red roses and aroma - it makes me feel fresh when I'm at my knee. Happy Rose Day to my love, my life!”

“Buddha said if you like a rose you will pluck it. But if you love it, you will let it keep safe.
Rose Day Messages and Quotes For Wife | Husband

 When you look into my eyes, the world stops for me. Lots of love to my life my wife. Happy Rose Day!”

“Lovely roses and lovely you, lovely are the things you do, but loveliest is our love so true, one is me and one is you.

-हसीन मेरा गुलाब कबूल कर, हम तुमसे बेइन्तहा इश्क़ करते हैं,
अब नहीं इस ज़माने की परवाह हमको, हम अपने इश्क़ का इज़हार करते हैं,
तुम नादानी समझो या शैतानी हमारी, हम हर घडी तेरा इंतजार करते हैं |
हैप्पी रोज डे

Rose Day Messages and Quotes For Wife | Husband


“Your lips are red, eyes are blue, hairs are black but your a heart so true, 
that’s y I love you so much, happy rose day.

“May blossom of red roses in your way, may smile be always there on your lips, 
may you receive happiness at every step of your life, 
this is my prayer from the bottom of my heart.

टूटा हुआ फूल खुशबू दे जाता हैं, बिता हुआ पल यादें दे जाता हैं
हर शख्स का अपना अंदाज़ होता हैं, कोई ज़िन्दगी में प्यार तोह..
कोई प्यार में ज़िदंगी दे जाता हैं |

“Friendship is not like the rose nor like the thorns, it is like the stem which holds both of them together till the end. Happy rose day to my dear friend.

rose day image for whatsapp status

Happy Rose Day Images, Pictures, Photos, HD Wallpapers


मेरा हर ख्वाब आज हकीकत बन जाये,

जो हो बस तुम्हारे साथ ऐसी जिन्दगी बन जाये,
हम लाये लाखो में एक गुलाब तुम्हारे लिए,
और ये गुलाब मोहब्बत की शुरुआत बन जाये

I Love You & Happy Rose Day
Happy Rose Day Images, Pictures, Photos, HD Wallpapers

So friends how to do you like our rose day messages and rose day SMS & text, and rose day quotes and images for WhatsApp status. Please write your feedback as a comment and share this with your loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment